Crissy Field, Golden Gate National Recreation Area
Come celebrate Summer Solstice and a Full Moon at beautiful Crissy Field in San Francisco. This National Park offers spectacular scenery including Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Bay, Alcatraz, Angel Island and the California coastline. While we are here, lets turn it in to a celebration with friends and family while cheering on your friends as they loop in to the night for 6 to 24 hours straight.
This is a precisely measured USATF certified course with each lap around the lagoon measuring 1.061 miles. This the perfect place to test your limits and to reach your personal record for the most distance covered in 6, 12 or 24 hours.
24-Hour Team Relay: There will also be a Relay option for 6-person team. 6 is the max, but you can run it with less.
Our high energy team of volunteers will keep you motivated, hydrated and well-nourished through the day and night. The course will be lined with tourists and will cheer you on as they are inspired by your efforts.
In addition, to a fun-filled day and Pacific Coast Trail Runs unique vibe, you can expect . .
- Chip timing system for accurate and immediate results
- Leader board and live results posting
- Results will be updated on our website each hour so your friends and family can cheer you progress
- Friends and family will be able to send well wishes and text messages to the event, which will be relayed to you.
- World class aid station and high energy volunteers
- Festival atmosphere with music
- A complimentary kids race event, with one and two mile run, so your children can participate too
- A free event race shirt and a special gift
- Commemorative coaster for your collection
The course is flat and fast, 60% dirt and 40% asphalt.
©Copyright 2000-2018 Pacific Coast Trail Runs. All rights reserved. Design by Ultra Signup and Mike Bohi.